- Head over to the 'Shop' page and choose the relevant voucher.
- Select your gift card value from the denomination boxes or click our dropdown menu to view additional values. (You can also view the Supermarket options from our 'See choices for Groceries gift card' button below).
- Decide how many vouchers you'd like to purchase. Please note: There is currently a limit of 1000 vouchers per transaction. If you require more, please make another transaction.
- Once you’ve double-checked everything, hit ‘Personalise' where you can craft a message of your own to notify recipients of any restrictions or important information.
- Set the expiry date. This is the date by which the recipient must redeem their voucher (choose a supermarket brand). You can click on a predetermined time frame or select 'Custom' to create your own.
Please note: Your Huggg welfare account will be re-credited for any voucher that expires before redemption.
- Choose 'Email' as the sending method.
- Check everything over, then once you’re ready … click on ‘Pay’.
Please note: If you'd like to complete the order at another time, click 'Save as draft'. When you're ready to come back to it, head over to your 'Orders' page and you'll see it listed under the 'Draft Orders' tab!
- On the next page, click 'Add Emails' and enter your recipients’ email addresses into the box, separated by commas. OR please upload a CSV file instead.
- Once you’ve double checked that the email addresses are formatted correctly, please decide whether you'd like to send now or schedule for a later date!
If you decide to schedule for later, we'll send the voucher link for you on the chosen date.
- Your recipient(s) will receive their email in seconds.