- Head over to the 'Shop' page and choose the relevant voucher.
- Select your gift card value from the denomination boxes or click our dropdown menu to view additional values. (You can also view the Supermarket options from our 'See choices for Groceries gift card' button below).
- Decide how many vouchers you'd like to purchase. Please note: There is currently a limit of 1000 vouchers per transaction. If you require more, please make another transaction.
- Once you’ve double-checked everything, hit ‘Personalise' where you can craft a message of your own to notify recipients of any restrictions or important information.
- Set the expiry date. This is the date by which the recipient must redeem their voucher (choose a supermarket brand). You can click on a predetermined time frame or select 'Custom' to create your own.
Please note: Your Huggg welfare account will be re-credited for any voucher that expires before redemption.
- Choose 'Unique links' as the sending method.
- Check everything over, then once you’re ready … click on ‘Pay’.
Please note: If you'd like to complete the order at another time, click 'Save as draft'. When you're ready to come back to it, head over to your 'Orders' page and you'll see it listed under the 'Draft Orders' tab!
- On the next page, simply download the Huggg links or hit 'Copy all links to clipboard', and paste into any communication channel of your choice. The recipient can then click on their link to redeem their voucher.