Once you have received your Huggg link, please watch the demo or follow the steps below:
- Open the Huggg link and click 'Voucher details'.
- Click the link to view all utility providers and their method for payment (either online or over the phone). Take note of this for the payment stage later on. If you lose the page, please don't worry - we'll provide this guide again, once your digital card has been created.
- Hit 'Claim now' which will lead you to a page where you'll need to submit your personal details. Once all of your information has been entered, click 'Submit my request'.
- You will then receive a 6 digit code to the email address that you provided. Please enter the code on the next screen that appears. If you failed to receive the code, click 'I didn't receive my One Time Passcode'.
- Click 'Claim my card' and once accepted, a new screen will appear with your digital card. Full card details can be viewed by clicking: 'See card details'.
Refer back to this screen to easily copy and paste the card details if paying online or reference the information when calling your provider.
- 'How do I use this digital card?' and then 'Full details for the digital water card' will take you back to the list of utility providers and their payment methods (either over the phone or online).
Please refer to the section on direct debits if this is your current payment method.
IMPORTANT: Please use the card before the end of the month shown in the expiry date as you will not be able to get a replacement card after this time.
- If you usually pay by direct debit, you should still be able to make a one-off payment to your account either online or by phone. If you're unsure about how to do this, please contact your supplier.
- For online payments, please head over to your water suppliers' website, which should also provide their telephone number - in case you'd like to make a payment over the phone.
- If you have any questions regarding how to make payments using their payment methods, please
contact their customer services directly.
- Here is a list of water providers.
- If you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.