OneLink Energy vouchers are sent via the Huggg platform in the same way that our other voucher types are sent (including by email or text).
Recipients then receive a link which guides them to the correct solution for their needs. This includes:
1. If they pay a bill (including ad hoc or via direct debit), they are given a Mastercard loaded with credit that can only be spent with an energy provider. Here's a visual guide for this option.
2. If they need to top up a pre-pay meter, there is the option for this to be done online, at a PayPoint or at a Post Office.
3. If they have off-grid energy, they are given a Mastercard loaded with credit that can be spent with providers of off-grid options such as LPG, heating oil etc.
Here's how to redeem the voucher:
- Open the Huggg link, click 'Voucher details' and then 'Get started'.
- Select your payment method from the 3 options available.
- Clicking 'I pay a bill' will lead you to our Energy card. For instructions on how to redeem, see the demo below. If you have made a mistake, click 'go back' and alter your choice.
- Clicking 'I top up a meter' will lead you to a further 3 options:
- Here's a demo for redeeming Post Office energy vouchers.
- Here's a demo for redeeming PayPoint vouchers.
- 'Add credits' will lead you to the Energy card - please see the demo above.
If you have made a mistake, click 'go back' at any time to alter your choice.
If you usually pay in a different way that is not listed, click the link that appears after all 3 options - 'Normally do something else?' for your next steps.
- Clicking 'I have off-grid energy' will also lead you to our Energy card. If you have made a mistake, click 'go back' and alter your choice.